Time well spent
Spending more time at this end of the season making sure everything gets under way well pays dividends later in the year.
So pull on your coat, wellies and gardening gloves and get out into your growing space. Not only will you get jobs done, but time spent outdoors can help lift the spirits too.
Here are a few top tasks for March:
1. Clean greenhouse glass to ensure the maximum light can get in.
2. Plant roses. We have new season stock now in. Check out our roses here.
3. Cut back Cornus to help encourage colourful winter stems next year.
4. Sow hardy annual poppies outside.
5. Repair damaged lawns by re-turfing or seeding as long as the weather allows.